October 30, 2015

Sem 1 Final Exam Result.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

  So,petang tadi officially boleh check dah result untuk sem 1 15/16. And I'm kinda dissapointed with this result. I tried my best, studied, met the lecturers, stayed up, study group. Tapi tulah kan kalau Allah kata takde rezeki, then it's not yours kau buat la apa sekalipun. Mungkin jugak ada factors lain, mungkin aku leka ke lalai ke hmmmm. Tapi Alhamdulillah result APT and EPT okay la boleh jadi cure untuk result ni.

  Mungkin ini satu "wake up call" from Him because all this while I kinda passed my exam with flying colors but this time the colors aren't flying but they're walking lulz. Mungkin kena ubah everything and reset balik everything. I really hope I can have the environment just like what I had in school T_T.

  Hope everything will get better soon, InsyaAllah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Athirah Aziz's Copyright 2012 :)